Here are three important tips to help you get the most out of three really busy days at Bridge!
1) Visit the PMG Booth (#326) in the Solutions Showcase for Super-Fun Games & Prizes
- Try your luck in our Cash Booth – how many flying bills can you grab? Win cold hard cash as well as gift cards and other amazing prizes!
- And while you’re there, find out how easy it is to save money with postal logistics, direct mail production, and data processing!
2) Check out the DMAW Booth for even more fun:
- Take the 30-Second Brain Test – Find out if you’re Right or Left Brain dominant!
- Create your own artwork with the Spin Art Machine
- Grab some free DMAW swag, plus enter two raffles!
3) With 80+ Educational Sessions available, choosing which to attend can be overwhelming. We recommend the “Direct Response Innovation – Mail, Telemarketing & DRTV Creative” track, which PMG is proudly sponsoring.
Our top picks:
- Don’t Get Creative; Get Tactical! A Guide to Seriously Effective Direct Marketing Creative featuring Moira Kavanagh Crosby of MKDM, Dennis Lonergan of Eidolon Communications and Nick Herman of American Farmland Trust.
- Nurturing Donors The ‘Write’ Way – How Great Copy Drives Long-Lasting Relationships presented by Tom Gaffny of Tom Gaffny Consulting
And lastly, we’re thrilled that two of our PMG team members are serving as volunteers at this year’s conference. Elise Buck is Co-Host of the prestigious MAXI Awards on Tuesday evening and Polly Papsadore is serving as this year’s Bridge Conference Co-Chair.
BONUS TIP: Consider volunteering at Bridge yourself. It’s a great experience!