We share our Caring Spirit by supporting numerous organizations within our community and finding ways to make the world a better place.
Walk into our lunch room on any given day and you’ll see signs of contests, games and giving going on. The PMG family is a big-hearted group of colleagues who also enjoy a little healthy competition. In the spirit of caring, we often break out into groups, competing to see who can raise the most for the charities selected by the Community Outreach Program.
After the games are over, you’ll find us stuffing backpacks to take to school children, packaging up pajamas to take to children in the hospital or wrapping up presents to deliver to those in need at Christmas.
Our Caring Spirit
Community Outreach Program Recipients:
- Casey Cares
- Partners In Care
- Nick’s Place
- Homework Club At Roger Carter Recreation Center in Howard County
- Athletics Special Projects funding the Department of Intercollegiate Athletics at the University of Maryland
- Blue Ridge Medical Center – Rural Heath Outreach program
- Alliance for Aging Research – Providence Center, Inc.
- Community Foundation of Anne Arundel County; Bowen Foundation for Autism